Sonntag, 17. November 2013

TNCC - Around the World #3 - China

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! It's a short one for me, but I hope I'll get around to do some more nail art later!

As I wrote in my second-to-last post, I did most of the manicures for the Nail Challenge Collaborative. I'm going to post these from time to time with the according theme mentioned. So today, I want to show you the last manicure for the theme of August: Around the World. I didn't want to do a "Japan" manicure... I'm doing too many of those. So I decided on China. Close, but something else. Aside from asian food, architecture and silk, I associate pandas with China. A panda manicure it is!



Materials used:
- essence Black is back
- Kiko 626 Lawn Green
- black and white acrylic paint
- Stamping Plate


7 Kommentare:

  1. oh mein Gott, das ist sowas von süß :) Sehr schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der schaut ja drollig aus dem Bambushain ;o). Gefällt mir.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awww, this is so cute - love the little panda, it looks a bit confused "what AM I doing on these nails" - like ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the little panda and your stamping is so pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...