Sonntag, 31. März 2013

Let it Snow! Challenge 8: Icicles

Hello~

I'm continuing with my Let it Snow! Challenge spam! Here we have the mani for theme 8, icicles.

I rarely see icicles here in Germany. I guess most roofs are well insulated and reduce the occurance. I experienced massive icicles back in Japan, but the roofs there weren't insulated at all. But this year, I actually spotted two(!!) icicles in front of my window. Of course I had to take a picture of those 20 cm icicles. Woohoo. That day, I really felt like doing some nail art and painted my icicles - totally out of order.



The base was an unnamed baby blue Color Club topped with Orly Winter Wonderland. The latter had been on my wishlist for quite some time, but I finally added it to my collection. The icicles themselves were painted using white and purple acrylic paint.

Thanks for reading!


2 Kommentare:

  1. I was contemplating which post to reply. Haha!! I could hardly keep up with all your wonderful posts! (keep them coming though!) I'm glad the comment cheered you up :D Anyway, I love the details you've added to the icicles in this manicure! Made it look really enchanting and the glitter details, glistening with beauty - just like a castle of icicles! Stunning!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschön und sehr nah am Original! Ich hab vor ein paar Jahren mal riesige Eiszapfen gesehen, im Hinterhof meines Mietshauses. Die reichten auch von der Dachrinne bis zu den Mülltonnen, die da standen und waren etwas mehr als faustdick. Das beeindruckt!

    LG Chester

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...