Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012

p2 - blue galaxy (Swatch)

And here are a couple of pictures of the second polish from the Fly me to the Moon LE by p2 that entered my stash. It's called blue galaxy. Same as turquoise galaxy, it applies smoothly with a tendency to light brush strokes. Drying time is fine in this one too.



In my lightbox, blue galaxy appears to be quite bright blue. In the sunlight though, it's more of a denim blue. I like both sides of the polish. But what I like most about it, are the pink and turquoise shimmer particles. They're the reason I bought it. I wish they were a little bit more prominent. If you didn't know they're there, you probably wouldn't notice them.




What do you think about this one?

Thanks for looking!

2 Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...