Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

Priti NYC - Queen Victoria (Swatch)

Hi everyone~

I hope everyone is doing great today! I know it's a special day for a lot of people overseas, so I hope you're having fun today!

Well, no america-themed mani from me, but I'd love to show you a polish I bought a while ago, when the brand was on sale at Zalando. The brand is usually a bit too pricy for my taste, but should it be on sale again I'd definitely consider buying a few more shades. My experience with Priti NYC has been quite good so far.

The polish I want to show you is called Queen Victoria and as far as I know it's from their core line of polishes. The brand is doing so many limited editions, it's kind of hard to track them all ^^;


Queen Victoria is a gorgeous red jelly polish packed with pink and gold micro glitter. It looks very juicy! When I first wore this polish, it wasn't exactly the time for strawberries yet, but it made me crave some. Doesn't it look like fresh made strawberry jam!?


This is two coats and it could have used a third to erase every last trace of visible nail line. I'm not *that* picky about a hint of visible nail line though. The first coat goes on a bit streaky and very pink tinted, but with the second coat it's definitely red.

 
I got a lot of compliments when I wore Queen Victoria. I didn't even do any nail art, but people still kept commenting. I rarely wear red, but this one is awesome. It might even be my favorite red. I'm wearing it on my toes right now~ It's definitely an eyecatcher!

Drying time is nothing special, not very fast, but not exactly slow either. It dries very glossy, but I love the extra shine my beloved essence BTGN Top Sealer adds, so one coat of that.

Lastly, a bottle shot to show you the micro glitter suspended in the red jelly base.


I love this polish... I'm so glad I got it, even though it took me forever to finally wear it.

On a sidenote... I really like my nails on these pictures. I'm sad right now. Two of my left hand nails broke yesterday and I'm back to total nubbins. I don't remember when my nails where so short that there's no visible nail line... must have been ages ago. I hate the look. ;-(

Grow, nails, grow! Faster!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Such a fabulous colour! It looks very pretty on your nails. Argh I hate it when that happens. You have the perfect nail length and then they go and break X____X I hope they grow back fast!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I hope so too. I'll make sure I have enough biotin intake for the next few weeks. xD

      Löschen
  2. Was für ein hübscher Lack. Den kannte ich ja noch garnicht ;o). Gute Besserung Deinen Nägeln.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Einen Priti NYC, den Elena nicht kennt!? Das es sowas gibt hätte ich nicht gedacht... wo du doch meine Priti NYC-Anfixerin bist... :D

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...